Tuesday, February 14, 2023

I have a couple of wonderful dolls that I decided to change because I felt that is what they wanted. I now keep them for models so that I can make doll clothes for other dolls that I know will fit these My Rag Dolls!  


I had to remove her embroidered face and 
I re-did it in a much smaller style. 
It now looks closer to what the My Rag Dolls' look like. 
But since I had to replace the face with new material 
I did not feel that she was worthy to be sold. 


this is what she did look like


And here is my boy doll. 


Here to my boy doll, I had painted his face with 
acrylic paint and tried to take it off, most of it did. 
I still needed to replace the whole face with new material, 
 you can see where around the next line that 
some of the special glue shows through. 
I then embroidered a new face for him. 

Both my dolls are much happier with their new looks!


No comments:

Post a Comment