Saturday, April 11, 2020

WOW can you believe it ?? It has been a couple of years since I added to this blog.  So Sorry. 
I have had a lot of things happen in the last couple of years.  My father passed away two years ago and I believe that when I went to live with him is when I quit doing my blog.  I haven't been that active actually since then until just a little while ago when the Covid-19 came along and I actually started back up.  So now I wish to get things a little back up to date and thought I had done more here but I see that I didn't. 

I have made a few new dolls but haven't really seen much with them. I will post the different one's or at least as many as I have pictures of.  I wasn't that good at it but I had a hard time getting into doing my dolls.  I didn't get a new sewing room up until this year and it is not where I want to end up.  I plan on making it in another area of the house and used the bedroom that I am using now for a bedroom again.  But time will tell.

Thanks RanaeLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment