Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Pics and some odds and ends

Well after looking at my pictures of my dolls, I have decided that I need to take new pictures of them. I am not that good at taking pictures and my dolls don't have good lighting and too much shadows around them. This will probably be an afternoon event for me and have been looking around the house to do the shots. I have found where someone talks about how to take pictures of your dolls and will be using this as a guide.. I wish I could find a place to set up and keep it set up to take pictures all the time, but space is precious in this little apartment! LOL

I still have a couple of dolls to finish for swaps, the last minute details is all that is left, and I will be able to send them out. I have been fretting alot over a challenge that ends in Nov, and I finally got some inspiration for it, took some notes and will be able to take on that challenge as soon as my swap dolls are done.. thank goodness.

I have two very detailed ideas for a couple of dolls and have the materials already purchased for them, one will be an Egyptian Goddess and the other is a Spirit doll. The Spirit doll will be knew for me, since so far my dolls are mainly Goddess dolls and Tribal dolls.

I will be setting up a new contest very soon for Yule/Christmas for my website. Got some ideas and will see what comes about. My first is going quite well and will be done Oct 16th with the winner of my Namba Teeke doll annouced on Oct 17th. I will really miss this doll, he has been sitting in my studio keeping me company for so long. He was such a delight to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment