Monday, May 4, 2009

Whats going on???

I have a consignment that I am working on for a bride & groom for a August wedding. I am still finishing off my new series of dolls, working on a goblin and I got another doll that is very different from any of these that I am making and am working on getting a consignment job of signature dolls for a store. So I am busy and its loads of fun. Been looking around at new fabric stores and checking on the cost to have my sewing machines fixed.. but I am thinking about pulling out my old machine that is a wheel and pedal style it only does straight stitches, but that's all I really need.. it would be a blast I think to sew on an old antique sewing machine, thing is it still works while these new ones die so quickly.

Oh and almost forgot my daughter is getting married this July, wow so much to do. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment